Where to buy my ink.

Not only do I make ink, but I sell it as well.  I don’t sell very much of it because I give away about 90% of my ink.  The other 10% I sell so that I have money to make more ink!

My ink is being sold by at my Etsy store Green Man Calligraphy and Supply.  It can also be found sold by the Guild of Limners.


3 responses to “Where to buy my ink.

  1. Well, I like the Florilegium. But I’m a bit biased. 🙂

    Lots of medieval and SCA info taken from various email lists and groups and many good articles, including from THLord Ian the Green.
    About 2500 different files, so take a sandwich, you might be there a while.

    • The Florilegium is bar none the greatest resource of SCA interest material that I am aware of. It is quite simply one of the greatest services to the SCA world period.

  2. Pingback: Ink and Scribal Resources | scribescribbling·

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s